Saturday, February 17, 2007

Baby Videos - Frankie's first starring role

For those that can't be here in person, two short video clips of our little girl...
Frankie Video #1
Frankie Video #2

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I love the videos! I know I'm one of the lucky few to have seen Ms. Frankie in person, but I can't keep myself from visiting your blog several times a day for updates! She is definitely more alert in that second video. And even more beautiful, if possible, than the last time I saw her. :)

Alecia W. said...

Please post more videos! I love the second one - she just looks so sweet with your mom, Jenny. Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

The videos are great - Frankie is even more adorable when she sneezes!!

love,
Kiran

Seth King said...

Yo whats up Faddens

I thought I would get Frankie one of these for a birthday present. What do you think? hahahahha

Nerd Warning:

http://www.jinx.com/scripts/details.asp?productID=829
http://www.jinx.com/scripts/details.asp?productID=900