Daddy loves his little girl, and has found ways to spend time with her doing all of her favorite things.
Reading
Sleeping
Crying
Partying a little too hard?
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Daddy and Frankie
Posted by Jenny at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO sweet! And I love how your curtains match your blog. That Jenny... so together. :)
Hey guys!!! Congratulations!!!! She is SO adorable!! I hope you are all doing well!! Sorry I'm a little slow on the draw these days -- the law has a certain ability to drown you. Anyway, I am so excited for you guys and wish you all the best. I should be on the east coast at some point this summer, so I will be in touch if so. In the meantime, when Frankie is ready for her first Disneyland experience, I'm your gal. :) Take care!! love, Krista (Charlie says hi too! :) )
Post a Comment