CHRIS! WOW! Our babies were born like 8 days apart! Our baby boy turned four months old on the 4th of this month. I love all the pics! AND I saw the tidbit about swaddling. I'm glad we're not the only ones still swaddling. I still haven't figured out how we're going to break the habit, but we'll see! :) Feel free to visit my blog as well!
1. Tell the truth 2. Respect Others (including animals) 3. Take care of our things 4. It's okay to eat as much dessert as you want after the kids go to bed.
1 comments:
CHRIS!
WOW! Our babies were born like 8 days apart! Our baby boy turned four months old on the 4th of this month. I love all the pics! AND I saw the tidbit about swaddling. I'm glad we're not the only ones still swaddling. I still haven't figured out how we're going to break the habit, but we'll see! :) Feel free to visit my blog as well!
Mary (McLawhorn) Straits
Post a Comment