I finally got some good pictures of Frankie yesterday.
This was Frankie wearing the hat her great-Nana knit for her last February, when she was about 2 weeks old.
This is that same hat yesterday. I guess I'll have to put that one back away with the 0-3 clothes. She has also figured out that if she tugs at the poof on top that the strings come out.
This is one of Frankie's "heebie-jeebie" moments. Many of you have witnessed Maisy get the "heebie-jeebies", where she gets the crazed look in her eye and runs around the house or yard with her butt tucked under like a banchie with no regard for anyone or anything in her path. Frankie gets a similar look in her eye when she starts waving a piece of fabric in front of her face. It can be anything - a sock, a burp cloth, this hat, but it's always fun to see her get so excited. In this picture you can also see her two teeth!
My big girl.
I like these two because she looks like a rock climber.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Pictures
Posted by Jenny at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
the picture of the two of you is so perfect...you are both so happy to be together and it looks like you are both having so much fun just playing. these are good times!
Post a Comment