Last night was a more typical night, or at least more of what I expected from Dex and Frankie sharing a room. He still did very well, mind you, he did his dream feed at 10, and then started crying around 5. I went in to take him to our room, and told Frankie to go back to sleep. Ha! She tried, bless her heart, but I heard her talking on and off until I finally went in and gave her milk at 6:10. This is a shame, because for the last 2 weeks she's been waking up at more like 7 (some days even later!) instead of 5:45 or 6am. Again, I'd heard about these mythical children as well, but didn't believe it until last week. I'll hold on to the dream that we'll get back there one day... (Is that the sound of Kelly Sawyer laughing, saying "Dream on, woman!"?)
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
manny has had quite the upgrade.
i bet he doesn't even remember us...sniff, sniff.
hey, if it happens and all sleep in until 7, I would say Happy Dreams, sister...but I do say, separate for nap time, and the older one takes a really long nap! not that we don't want them around or anything...but....
Post a Comment