My baby girl is turning 5! Her actual birthday is Sunday, but we had her "friends" party today at 2 Crafty Chicks, a local art studio that has art classes for kids and also hosts birthday parties. We had a blast!
Since I didn't have to clean my house, I had time to make this cake (and for the record, my house is still rather messy, but that cake was way fun to make!). Vanilla with Strawberry frosting, just what the birthday girl ordered.
I got Frankie a new dress for her party. She was soooo excited about this. I love that she loves fancy party dresses. It was an easy way for me to help her feel special about her special day.
Blooper reel: this one says so much about life in our house.
Setting up, waiting for our friends to arrive
Chris and I actually got to relax and enjoy the party!
The girls worked on mermaid paintings
The boys worked on pirate's treasure chests (Frankie invited all the girls in her class, plus Lawson, well, because he's Lawson)
Happy Birthday to you!
Everyone helped blow out the candles!
The party was so well organized! They moved the kids swiftly through art time and then kept setting out new manipulatives on these little tables.
The completed mermaid
The boys finish their treasure chests
Happy Birthday, Frankie!
Friday, February 10, 2012
Frankie's 5th Birthday Party
Posted by Jenny at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh happy birthday Frankie! What a sweet little party and fantastic party dress. :)
Seriously, though, 5 years old? What the?!
Post a Comment