We had a wonderful Easter this year, although it was quite cold. When we left for church it was about 35 degrees. On the way out the door, I stopped to chat with our 8-year-old neighbor, and asked him if he'd already been to church (he goes to one of the Catholic churches down the street). He informed me that they didn't have church today because it was Easter. After giving him a confused look and telling him that didn't make any sense, the only slightly positive spin I could put on it was that maybe he meant that his family wasn't going to church today, but that the church itself still had a service. Still sad for him though.We celebrated the resurrection of our savior with some friends from church at our house after the service. There were four babies under the age of 1 present, and we lined them all up on the couch in their Easter finery. From left to right, Cecelia, Frances, Nathanael, and Chloe.
Here is a close up of Nathanael making his first (unsuccessful) pass at Frankie:
Monday, April 9, 2007
Easter
Posted by Jenny at 11:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Poor Nathanael! I hope he doesn't give up...
Shelby and I had a great time. I particularly enjoyed holding Frankie! Good practice for our upcoming bundle of joy.
It's a great thing to be at a point where the adults don't get in the pictures any more, isn't it?
Hang in there Nathanael! Sometimes a girl just needs a little space before she feels ready for that sort of thang.
Riley looks forward to next Easter when he can make a move on one of the ladies too... (don't tell Zippy!)
Shelby
Oh please, Nathanael is the MAN! Look at him with three ladies on his arms. :) What a stud.
Frankie is so the kind of girl to play it cool, but we all know she's still thinking about that moment when Nate put his head on her shoulder...
Even though she is dissing my son (or playing hard to get) that look on Frankie's face in the second picture is so cute. And her eyelashes are yours, Jenny. I know what it's like to have everyone say your baby looks just like your husband, but those eyelashes, they're all yours
Post a Comment