Thank you so much for doing this for him! He proceeded to go to the door and say, "Coming. Maisy dog out there. Go outside." Then, when I explained to him that Maisy wasn't there, he asked to watch the video again. We may be sitting here for hours...
1. Tell the truth 2. Respect Others (including animals) 3. Take care of our things 4. It's okay to eat as much dessert as you want after the kids go to bed.
4 comments:
Thank you so much for doing this for him! He proceeded to go to the door and say, "Coming. Maisy dog out there. Go outside." Then, when I explained to him that Maisy wasn't there, he asked to watch the video again. We may be sitting here for hours...
I'll try and get more footage for you so you don't have to watch the same video quite as much!
Go Maisy Go!
What a good boggie.
Post a Comment