We had a great summer full of walks, swings, backyard-pools, the beach. In honor of today being the first day back to school here in Massachusetts, here are a few of my favorite summer-time fun photos. Also in honor of the first day back to school, I paused for a moment earlier today to enjoy the silence on my street. That's right, the street urchins are back to school!





Tuesday, September 4, 2007
A tribute to a wonderful summer
Posted by Jenny at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I heart frankie. (and her mama)
Hi Jenny - Got the link to your blog from Stew; I enjoy reading it. Frankie is so adorable :) We are baby blogging too - such fun! - Christy
What a photogenic girl you've got! I love the pictures of her in the swing and the pool especially.
Jonathan
Post a Comment