I've been keeping an album in Picasa called "The Blooper Reel" of Frankie's out-take photos. Seriously, she doesn't look like the child I know in most of these photos. Here's the blooper reel for the first 9 months of Frankie's life:
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
The Blooper Reel
Posted by Jenny at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This made me want to go through all of Riley's pictures for all the bad ones. What fun!
Jonathan
Is it bad that the picture of crying frankie with the hat, wand and wings on is now my favorite picture of her?
No, it's one of mine. In particular because Maisy looks like she's got her dress in her mouth.
you're always one step ahead of me in the blogging world...i was just showing jeff some funny photos from our dc trip, and told him that I wanted to make a blog of out takes...everyone in ca thinks we take such great photos, but they don't know that we take 50 of hannah and publish one. what a ratio!
Post a Comment