Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mueseum of Science

We went to the museum of science this morning with the toddler playgroup from church. Frankie had a great time! What was not great was the bus ride home. The 69 was in rare form today - we waited for 50 minutes for a bus to show up. Fortunately, I had a bench to sit on and a friend to talk to (just some other pregnant woman at the bus stop who had all kinds of questions for me). It's in the 20s today, so we were a bit frozen by the time the bus came, but Frankie was a tropper, and survived.

So many Frankies...

I can see you!

Giant Teddy bears are fun to hug, and frustrating when you aren't big enough to move them where you want.

Magnetic toys are fun!

Kristen and Nathanael joined us. Nathanael is in one of the dress-up cow costumes.

Elizabeth and Frankie hit the bubble again.

Frankie enjoyed the water feature so much she cried when we had to move on.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

oh, jenny. that bus trip. did frankie at least fall asleep? next time, we'll drive. it was only 7.25 to park and lisa and i split it. i hate to think of the two of you outside so long yesterday.

Murry said...

burr-you never know with the 69! it looks like you all had a great time though! hannah and i will have to plan a trip!

Melanie said...

You cold city girls ... I'll say it again that I don't think I could survive in this weather without my garage. But I DO wish Sam and I could have been there to play!