Frankie's had diarrhea since last night, and has been lethargic and clingy all morning. I'm tossing the sleep schedule out the window and letting her sleep at will today. She watched Sesame Street this morning with a glazed over look, and finally fell asleep on the couch next to me. We were going to head to the pool this morning with Heather and Elizabeth, but I didn't think we'd be allowed back if she had squirts in the pool, so had to pass.
She been drinking lots this morning, which is good. I talked with our Dr's office this morning, and I don't think she's dehydrated. Just tired and not feeling well.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Poor sick baby
Posted by Jenny at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
oh, frankie. she looks so sweet and small on that couch. feel better soon!
Hey Frankie, baby, hope you feel better soon! Great job on getting lots of rest and fluids...good girl :)
I hope she feels better. Diarrhea is an unfortunate side effect very commonly associated with antibiotics. Maybe feed her some yogurt? And the living room looks really nice. Our living room is a very similar shade of light blue. Which I love.
poor sick baby is right...let me know how i can help!
Post a Comment