Thursday, October 2, 2008

Beautiful Weather for our Week in New Hampshire

Being a less frequent blogger than Jenny I'm not quite as adept at working this thing. Just for our fans (incl. Noni and Papa) I wanted to make sure we got some photos up of last week's vacation in the mtns of New Hampsha. I'll leave it to J to fill in the storyline that goes behind my selected shots.

Suffice it to say, I'm not sure anything could have gone much more perfect during this trip. Gorgeous weather, great company and very relaxing...














4 comments:

Jeff Derrick said...

Great Pictures Chris!

Murry said...

thanks for sharing the photos...fancy black & whites!

Kristen said...

how cute is dexter?! SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Your family is BEAUTIFUL. Especially the girls. =)
Jenny, you look fantastic. I hope I look half as good after two kids.

Can't wait to see you guys!