Every other year we spend Thanksgiving with my family and we have a tree, exchange Christmas presents, eat lots of fudge, etc. We call this tradition Thanksmas. We had a wonderful Thanksmas this year hosted by Nonnie and Pawpaw, who had a beautifully decorated home for the occasion, and lots of little treats for the kids. Aside from the delayed flight on the way home, complete with lost luggage, we had a great trip!
Dex and Pawpaw at Sharon Woods
Yee Haw!
Aunt Becky and Howie come shooting out of the slide!
Sisters
Sniffing Nonnie's (ahem, fake) Christmas tree
Matching jammies!
Big boy
"Open, please!"
Helping Dexter open his presents (I'm sure this will be a tradition for years to come for Frankie)
At the zoo with Pawpaw!
Alligator
Manatee
Aunt Sarah
Nonnie and Pawpaw
Umm, yes, one of our children is quite photogenic, the other, not so much...
Aunt Becky made Dex a rodeo quilt
New dolly, named Bis-beth
We had a professional photographer come to Nonnie and Pawpaw's house on Saturday as our gift to Mom and Dad. These photos are from the not-so-professional mom photographer.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Happy Thanksmas!
Posted by Jenny at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pictures! I can't believe I never noticed Frankie's adorable dimples before, and it looks like Dexter has them, too . . . and I can see they came from you and your sisters!!!
Love all the pics, Jenny. That last one of Frankie is just so sweet. I love that little girl's smile so much! In fact, I wish I could talk to her now so she could repeat, "so much." :)
Colin and I were wondering, is it possible for sisters to look more different from one another than the 3 of you do?
Looks like it was a Thanksmas to remember! You have a wonderful family all around.
Post a Comment