We flew to Charlotte yesterday and drove to Columbia to spend the next two weeks in *sunny* South Carolina. Emphasis on the sunny. We left 13-degree Boston covered in 12 inches of snow topped with two inches of ice on top and came South for 70 degree weather. Chris and I went for a run today outside. I was in a tank top and pants, and got really hot. It was a nice feeling.
We're here for Christmas and the New Year, and then for Michael and Masha's wedding! That's right folks, I'm getting my first sister-in-law, and I'm very excited about it. We're thrilled to be welcoming her to the family and are happy that we get to be here to help celebrate the big day.
Frankie loves Mimi's house - there are all kinds of dolls and teddy bears around the house right at her level for her to talk to.
Now here's the really sad part. I couldn't find the camera before we left. I'm going to have to rememdy this somehow, but there may not be many pictures of this trip. To tide you all over, here is a video Sarah took last week of Frankie pushing Hannah in the tricycle in the yard on an unseasonbly warm afternoon, just days before the snow hit.
Merry Christmas!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Jenny at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Merry Christmas!!!!
Post a Comment