Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fun with Rachel!

I'm back at work this week, and it's going well! I am enjoying being back, and the kids have had a good week with Rachel. There have been a few melt downs of "MAMA!" from Frankie, but it hasn't been as bad as I'd feared.

And how could it be too bad with all the fun things Rachel has done with them this week? They went to the park, played board games, and did loads of crafts.

Frankie paints a castle made of cardboard that Rachel cut out for her (this castle even has a drawbridge!)

"Say Cheese!"

"So Pretty!"


The fishy face demonstrates just how large the lips actually are (and just how much trouble we're going to be in...)

Swings in the winter




2 comments:

Heather said...

Frankie's smiles are so precious in those painting photos! And "little goof ball" is in all his glory in that last one. :)

Murry said...

i love the pics...did rachel take them for you?? that's great! glad to head things are going well for you with your first week of work. we are praying for you all as you settle into new routines.