When you ask Frankie how old she is, she replies "One, almost two" and holds up some varying amount of fingers. We've been teaching her to hold up two fingers ("Thumb down, Dankie!") because Frankie turns two tomorrow! I can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast. She's such a toddler these days, and I love it. It's hard to believe it was just last year that she reject a cupcake because she was unsure of the feel of the frosting on her fingers.

Check out that hair! My how she's grown. Chris is out of town, and I have to work tomorrow, but I have a few surprises ready to hopefully make the day special (like brownies for breakfast!). We're having a small party for her on Saturday that her daddy will be home for.
In other news, it was 54 degrees in Boston today! In February! I went for a run on my lunch break with a co-worker and we ran in tank tops around the river. In February! It was so fun. Rachel took the kids to the park to celebrate...
This one is mainly for Hannah...
Who me? A mess?
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
One, almost two
Posted by Jenny at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
happy early birthday from the murry family! a great big hug from hannah!
man, i knew that frankie had a mullet, but i can't believe how much she has changed and how long her hair is now. what a little girl she is!
also, do you remember last year? heather, you and i were prego at frankie's b-day, and if i remember correctly you were just about to quit working. now you are a slim working mama - you go!
hope you are all doing well! we miss you all!
Happy Birthday, Frances!
Hope y'all have a good day and a great party this weekend!
Dear Frankie,
I remember 2 years ago when I had such a time getting to Boston because of a big snowstorm. After traveling all day, I arrived after midnight to come in and have your momma hand you to me. What a bundle of joy after such a long day!
Happy Birthday to our sweet granddaughter. We love how you have grown into such a beautiful little girl and look forward to all the years ahead.
Love, Nonnie and PawPaw
Post a Comment