This is so funny to me, because I was trying to figure out where I knew your sister from (though I didn't know it was your sister)....I couldn't put her at the Dorchester church, and I didn't remember her dropping any kids off earlier in the week. Ha ha ha!!!
1. Tell the truth 2. Respect Others (including animals) 3. Take care of our things 4. It's okay to eat as much dessert as you want after the kids go to bed.
2 comments:
This is so funny to me, because I was trying to figure out where I knew your sister from (though I didn't know it was your sister)....I couldn't put her at the Dorchester church, and I didn't remember her dropping any kids off earlier in the week. Ha ha ha!!!
How long in town?
They're here until Monday morning - we're going to try and hit the beach tomorrow morning!
Post a Comment