Can you get any cuter? I have the picture of you right next to me when we were at the Cape last month and you were laughing about....the sand? Or maybe me? Anyway, it's a great picture.
1. Tell the truth 2. Respect Others (including animals) 3. Take care of our things 4. It's okay to eat as much dessert as you want after the kids go to bed.
3 comments:
Hey sweet baby boy.
Can you get any cuter? I have the picture of you right next to me when we were at the Cape last month and you were laughing about....the sand? Or maybe me? Anyway, it's a great picture.
Hope you had fun on the beach in SC.
Love you, Nonnie
he looks so much bigger...is he cruising now?
yes, but he still doesn't want to walk on his own! He'll stand for a few seconds, sometimes. I think it's close.
Post a Comment