Friday, October 9, 2009

New Hampshire on Saturday!

We're heading for the hills this Saturday for our annual trip to NH with my parents. It's a great week - we rent a cabin near North Conway in the woods, and hike, quilt, and read to our hearts content. I'll try and post pictures while weren't there, because I finally got a real camera again.

Speaking of the real camera, here are some Funny Frankie Faces:

Surprised Frankie

According to her, this is sad Frankie, but I think it looks an awful lot like disappointed-here-comes-the-whine Frankie

Happy Frankie

Also Sad Frankie, but in my opinion, Suspicious Frankie

Um, what?

The best one of all - Surprised Frankie (again).

2 comments:

Murry said...

i was wondering if you were taking your trip this year! so fun! i hope you and chris get some time away as well!

i love the last picture of frankie best too, but honestly she is just so good looking in all of them!!

mcclure adoption said...

such a pretty girl. i love all of her expressions.

hope you're having fun on your trip! missed you last night at cg.