Thursday, June 10, 2010

Celebrating the boy

Dex enjoys his new trains and tells us that he's three, two, one.



More wee-woos


Check out that bed head






Smoothie for breakfast


Birthday dinner!


Ice cream pie!


We sing to Dex


Yum


6 comments:

Melanie said...

Love the wee-woos :) AND that smile in the 2nd to last shot. Sam got that same train set for his 2nd birthday and it's still played with most days, except (sorry Frankie) the crane broke after about Day 10.

Jenny said...

This is an excellent train set, I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed yours too! We got $45 credit at a local toy store after we bought our stroller from them, and presto!

Kristen said...

Loved these videos and photos! He sure is a cutie, Jenny! I can't believe we've never met. . .

Also, I am curious about Chris' outfit in the birthday song video. Are those pajama pants turned inside out?

And, we miss y'all. We definitely need to visit Boston. And soon.

Jenny said...

Oh, Kristen, you totally busted him. Yes, somehow the pants got put on backwards. And never reversed after the mistake was pointed out.

Are you coming up this summer? I thought I saw something on your blog... We would love to see you!

Murry said...

i saw the same pant thing as kristen, but was not going to mention it since it was a birthday post for dex...i love kristen's honesty!!

happy birthday, dex!! what a special way to celebrate your day, with family who love you more than anything else in the world!! enjoy the trains and keep wee-wooing and choo-chooing!

Kristen said...

we want to plan a trip, Jenny, but haven't actually started yet. I'm hoping that in the next twelve months, we'll be there, preferably this fall! Stay tuned.