Monday, July 12, 2010
Welcome, Baby Johnny!
I have a new nephew! My older sister, Becky, and her husband, Rick, just had their second baby on July 9th at 8:35pm. He was 9lb, 6 oz, and 21.5 inches long. His big brother Howie is so excited he's finally here! We can't wait to meet Johnny - we're going to go for a week-long visit in August to see my family, and will get to meet him them!
Posted by Jenny at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
congratulations to becky, rick and howie!! what an exciting time for them! he's really cute and i love how howie seems to have taken an interest in him!
welcome, johnny! I had no idea becky was expecting again! I hope her second pregnancy was a little (or a lot) easier on her than her first. Congratulations!
She did have a much easier pregnancy, thanks, Kristen!
Post a Comment