Tuesday, August 3, 2010
So this happened today...
Frankie cut her own hair today. Surprizingly straight and cute, right? I had to take a laugh break during the discipline, but hopefully she got the message that only grownups are allowed to cut her hair.
Posted by Jenny at 5:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dear, oh dear. Wow! It is impressive how well she did it. And I love the picture of disciple between the laughter. Ah yes, parenting!
If all else fails, she can always "start at the top at Blaine." :)
If all else fails? I think we might start her there - she did a really good job for a 3 year old with no mirror, right? This picture, for the record, reflects the hair before an adult "fixed" it. I just trimmed a little off one side because she didn't quite get it all. We decided she looks a little like Scout from To Kill a Mockingbird: http://www.birminghamchamber.com/visiting/images-fun%20facts/MaryBadham.jpg
maybe she was trying a no bang look?? she still is absolutely adorable, even with her scout hairdo :)
Post a Comment