Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas in review

Time to get back to the blog!  I realize that posting about what happened to us in December in January is just like having January lights, but hey, we have those too. Chris swears he'll take them down before February. Really, he promises.

Our December was mostly spent in South Carolina.  We were there for Matthew and Grace's wedding, and Grazi and the kids and I stayed on until Christmas.  It was colder than expected, but we had a great time playing with Mimi and Grandpapa, Aunt Masha, Uncle Michael, Aunt Grace and Uncle Matthew.



We also got to visit Pam, Patrick, and Maggie Warren.

We made Christmas cookies!

It took us all day with two toddlers and a preschooler, but boy was it fun

Turns out Grazi was a real pro at decorating cookies!


Frank Jones, the cat, was extremely popular with my two. My two were not quite as popular with Frank Jones.

Back in Columbia, Mimi treated the girls to an afternoon at the Nutcracker. I'm so thankful I have a girl who loves ballet so I can take her to the Nutcracker. I just love the Nutcracker at Christmas.




After the show, Frankie's in the pink coat, staring at Clara:



We also got to meet the brand new Wilkes baby! Here is Abigail Cecilia Wilkes, and her proud momma:


I somehow missed getting a picture of my kids with Alecia's two older kids, but did manage to get this picture of Daniel:

I guess Alecia and I were just too busy catching up to take many pictures! Congratulations, dear friend!

0 comments: