Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Frankie, a tour



Many have heard about Frankie's ear hair, her finger-toes, and the fingers that look like she might be a piano player one day (and I'm also convinced look just like her Uncle Matthew's). Here's an up-close tour:


Frankie's ear hair (seriously, they're like elf ears, and I'm told I won't have to start waxing them - it will fall out on its own soon!)


Piano player fingers (and Uncle Matthew's hands)



Finger toes

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I like Maisy's "why doesn't anyone take pictures of MY toes anymore?" look in the background. Plenty of our Sam-shots have a forlorn Jessie moping her way into the pictures, too.

Jenny said...

Notice, however, that she's helped herself to Frankie's playmat!

Kristen said...

you're getting to be quite the frequent blogger, ms. mcfad. I love it. just like frankie's hobbit ears, finger toes and pianist figers, we enjoy Nathanael's wolf ears (I should say enjoyed on this one since his ear hair has left us), fat hands and monkey feet. our poor kids.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl! I'm so jealous- I hope God blesses us with a little baby girl in addition to our wonderful boy. I've never heard of babies having ear hair, but since she's a baby, even that is cute. :P I'm QUITE amazed at the piano fingers!! I've never seen a little one with such longe, graceful fingers. You really should consider letting her play around with a keyboard and even getting her lessons early on, since she has the hands to do it.

I had those long fingers too, but the problem is I ALSO had double-joints (you remember, I did all those odd finger tricks). So if I pressed down to hard, my finger join would go stiff. Ick. Conor uses his toes for all sorts of things, like his Daddy- he's learning to use them to pick things up now, too. I must say, though, when I'm changing his diaper sometimes my dextrous feet come in handy- sometimes two hands just aren't enough to keep his hands out of the way AND change his diaper or wipe him down at the same time. Hah!

-Pat