William Howard Stevens was born on Tuesday, May 16th at 10:54 am, after a long labor on my sister's part. He weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 2oz - Howie was hungry indeed! We are so proud to be an aunt, uncle, and cousin to this marvelous little (little?) boy. Here are my favorite pictures of him, but you can see more on the Steven's Family Blog.
There's Becky and Howie looking awesome - I can't believe she just had a baby!
Check out those thigh rolls!
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Howie's here!
Posted by Jenny at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm very happy Howie is here. It's exciting to get to see pictures of him every time I visit your blog to see if you've updated with Frankie's beach photos. Everytime I check to see if you've updated and am overwhelmed with the disappointment of the lack of Frankie beach photos, the photos of beautiful Howie cheer me up....at least until I come back and check to see if you've updated with Frankie beach photos...
Post a Comment