Since I finished my class, and especially while I've been sick, I've been doing a lot of sitting on the couch channel surfing in the evening. I turned on American Idol last week, which happened to be the South Carolina auditions episode. I finally found a clip to share with y'all of my favorite contestant, DeAnna Prevatte, from Ablemarle, NC, a waitress at Sonic. It's not so much that her singing is that bad, but I just found her to be hilarious. I could watch a whole documentary on her. My favorite part is when Simon asks her about her angry song, and if it was "All those people eating all that lunch". This other clip would be worth checking out too if you're interested, the 16-year-old girl from TN who gave Simon a speech on abstinence. She actually says "Whatevs" during her audition.
DeAnna Prevatte
The abstinence talk
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
American Idol, South Carolina Auditions
Posted by Jenny at 9:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
the abstinence lecture was confusing...it seems like she was finding reasons to not wait...anyone else confused by her logic?
Post a Comment