Ha! I could have posted frighteningly similar pictures from the other day titled "How I was able to cook dinner tonight." Sam found a roll of paper towels, and then many, many of the paper towels found the kitchen floor - most of them in very small pieces. Sam and Frankie will have so much to do together the next time we see you guys!
1. Tell the truth 2. Respect Others (including animals) 3. Take care of our things 4. It's okay to eat as much dessert as you want after the kids go to bed.
3 comments:
Ha! I could have posted frighteningly similar pictures from the other day titled "How I was able to cook dinner tonight." Sam found a roll of paper towels, and then many, many of the paper towels found the kitchen floor - most of them in very small pieces. Sam and Frankie will have so much to do together the next time we see you guys!
whatever it takes, right?
hey, now that frankie is done with that box, can hannah borrow it? i'd like to take a shower this morning...
Post a Comment