We deleted some old Battlestar Galacticas from the HD and got some space, so I was finally able to transfer the photos from the camera to the computer this morning. I have to back up to Mother's Day....
Two Pregnant Mommas. Heather is due June 2, and I'm due June 16th. Here we are at her baby shower!
My belly at 35 weeks. I'll be full term tomorrow, Praise God Dexter decided not to be a preemie!
We had a nice brunch with the Ashe and Murry families at Atwood's. There was some live music (a fiddle and a guitar), which was great because it muffled the sounds of our noisy children.

Elizabeth helps Frankie and Hannah with their dance moves.
Matthew Polk also stayed with us for a week in mid-May. After moving all their belongings to Texas, he needed to come back to Cambridge and wrap up a few things to complete his PhD in Ancient History from Harvard. Congratulations, Dr. Polk!
Kristen, I missed you greatly - there were a few distinctly "college-boy apartment" moments during his stay. The breakfast conversation about when and how robots were going to take over the world, the staying up late to watch Saturday Night Live, and my favorite: the "jam" sessions. The boys figured out how to use Chris's laptop to connect the guitar to the stereo speakers, turning it into an amp.

Groupie Frankie
Matthew slept on the couch while he was here, and I'm afraid there wasn't much sleeping in for him. Frankie would walk over to the couch and just stare at him. Some mornings for 10 minutes at a time. Matthew said he woke up several times with her face about 6 inches from his, just breathing on him. Very different, apparently, from the way Nathanael greets his daddy in the morning - jumping on him and squealing until he is awake.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Pictures!!
Posted by Jenny at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
oh no...those photos of Matthew...too funny. I think it's only fair for you to make a trip here so we can torture Matthew with all sorts of 'girl stuff'. (I don't think you actually used the word torture when describing the robot conversation, I'm taking liberties here...)
you look so beautiful all dexter-ized. :) Can't wait to see that little man!!
The shot of "Groupie Frankie" is so sweet; what a cutie!! I'm glad we still get to see her often.
Jon and I said that it was a bad choice to delete Battle Star Galactica!
Jeff and I can't believe you have Battle Star Galactica on your computer!
Just catching up on old posts...so are you moved? I hope you're feeling well! My 2nd, Reese, decided to come on our closing date when we were moving and I took her home to a house full of boxes. Overwhelming to say the least! Let us know if you need unpacking help:) - Kate
Post a Comment