The man of the hour
'nuf said. (thanks, Seth and Noelle!)
Momma and baby
Dr. Evil Dex
Frankie helps Daddy fix his bike
Frankie, Dex, and Nonnie in the play room (and why yes, that is an enormous Incredible Hulk cut out poster that Chris could not leave behind when they were giving them away free the other day at the 7-11. and why yes, it does freak me out every time I notice it out of the corner of my eye, lurking there behind the day bed.)
Frankie loves having Nonnie and Daddy to play with all day!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
More pictures!
Posted by Jenny at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the pics! Thanks for keeping them updated. I can't wait to see that house and get a little more time for our boys to get acquainted.
dexter is so handsome!
and frankie, man, she just gets cuter every day!!!!
i'm loving the frequent blog posting!
I guess "Why?" in regards to the Hulk poster would be uncalled for . . .
I love the pictures!!! When you're feeling up to, I'd love to come out for a play date! Maybe Corinne will be more interesting to Frankie now that she's crawling.
Post a Comment