Thanks to Jennifer White for leading me to the Cutest Blog on the Block for some great background options for blogger!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Raising two munchkins in Atlanta
Thanks to Jennifer White for leading me to the Cutest Blog on the Block for some great background options for blogger!
Posted by Jenny at 9:01 AM
8 comments:
I want to know who decided that this should be included in the "masculine" group of backgrounds: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/background.php?id=283
(...and perhaps you want to know why I was looking there anyway!)
I feel so special! It seems I (via my friend Sara at http://gracegetsgreat.blogspot.com) may have started a trend among the CTK bloggers!
Heather, I actually don't want to know why you were looking in the masculine background section, believe it or not. :-)
Oops, I meant http://gracegetsgreater.blogspot.com. I have to give the proper shout out!
Yeah, I'm not sure what's masculine about these cars. But they are pretty awesome!
I was looking for something with mountains, thought maybe a guys background might have that.
Awesome background Jenny! "You're buggin'"
How do know I was so bored of all the backgrounds? I'm currently looking for one today! Until I came across reading yours, I started to see the light. Thanks, Jenny and Jen.
Maybe it is an old question. But how does it works?
Oil,
There are instructions on the website - you switch your background template to Minima, and then copy and paste the HTML into a page element of type HTML/Javascript. Ask that tech-savvy husband of yours if you get stuck! :)
Jenny
Post a Comment