Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dex just took his first steps!

Rachel brought the kids to visit me at my office for lunch, where Dex took his first "official" steps (as agreed upon by Rachel and me). About 8 times in a row he took 1-2 steps towards one of us before plopping to his bottom.

I'm so proud of my baby boy! I'm also so happy that he accomplished this milestone while both Rachel and I were there to witness it. Chris, I'm sorry you were not also there.

I think it's hilarious that this feat was accomplished at my office.

Another feat of strength he demonstrated while he was visiting my office included tackling Frankie. We really need to get this on video - it's pretty awesome. He tackles her and climbs all over her, while they both giggle away. He's such a boy, it's been fun to see :)

2 comments:

Pam said...

Way to go, Dex!!

Anonymous said...

awesome! he looked ready for it on saturday. - beth