We are still waiting to have this baby, which is fine with me, since we close tomorrow at noon on the house, and are moving on Saturday. I would love for him to be a gentleman and wait until we're done moving to the new house. Fortunately I'm fairly comfortable all things considered. My contractions have all but stopped, and it seems that Dexter is content to hang out for a little while longer in the comfort of my womb.
To pass the time, I will leave you with these two videos:
I love the worried look on her face in this video, and the way she's not sure what to do with lambie to console him. I realized after I shot this that I don't think lambie's batteries are low, I'm pretty sure I washed him. Whoops!
Hannah and Frankie have learned "Ring around the Rosie" from Sarah, and we were thrilled the other night when they played themselves without Mrs. Murry's assistance. So sweet!
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Lambie and Ring around the Rosie
Posted by Jenny at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
actually my mom taught hannah ring around the rosies, and she loves it...it gives her an excuse to spin around and hold hands with friends...what more could you want??
Poor little Lambie!! Frankie does look so concerned. :(
oh man, that first video of frankie is so cute! looks like she's got maternal instinct already--good news for baby dex.
Good luck -- I hope Dexter continues to cooperate and waits until after the move to make his appearance!
The videos were too cute! I love how Frankie babies lambie in the first one.
Post a Comment