Hi Jenny!! Just wanted to say that I really enjoy hearing about your crazy baby days...man. I think I'm glad I have a few years left before I have to worry about it. It's amazing that you have the strength to keep up with that kind of schedule! But God is good.
I'm really not sure when I'll be able to visit/see you all. As of LAST Christmas, this was to be the Christmas that all the McFadden boys and girls would be in Cola..? ..but Masha now probably can't make it until February (read: delayed wedding! sigh) so..I might go visit her for the holidays.
he is so stinking cute. Seeing all his smiles makes me wish I was in Boston to see him in person--but also to watch you and Chris enjoy him, because I know you do so much!
1. Tell the truth 2. Respect Others (including animals) 3. Take care of our things 4. It's okay to eat as much dessert as you want after the kids go to bed.
2 comments:
Hi Jenny!! Just wanted to say that I really enjoy hearing about your crazy baby days...man. I think I'm glad I have a few years left before I have to worry about it. It's amazing that you have the strength to keep up with that kind of schedule! But God is good.
I'm really not sure when I'll be able to visit/see you all. As of LAST Christmas, this was to be the Christmas that all the McFadden boys and girls would be in Cola..? ..but Masha now probably can't make it until February (read: delayed wedding! sigh) so..I might go visit her for the holidays.
Keep us posted and God be with you!
he is so stinking cute. Seeing all his smiles makes me wish I was in Boston to see him in person--but also to watch you and Chris enjoy him, because I know you do so much!
Post a Comment