Today was the day! Catherine Grace Murry was born today at 10:30am weighing 6 lbs, 9 ounces! Jeff knocked on our door at 4:00 this morning to hand off the monitor so we could hear when Hannah got up, and I spoke with Sarah briefly. I could tell just by looking at her face that the false alarms were over, and that Kate was really coming today.
All 5 of us spent the morning with our new friends, the Radbills, where we ate brunch and went to the tot lot near their house. Just in case anyone else was wondering, three car seats do fit in the back of my Volvo.
We're going to visit baby Kate after naps this afternoon, and we can't wait to meet her! For pictures and more details, visit the Murry Family blog. If you don't have access and want it, email Jeff at murry@fas.harvard.edu.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Kate Murry is here!
Posted by Jenny at 1:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks for letting us know!! I'm sure you and Chris were instrumental in the Hannah watching. :o)
Post a Comment